8-15-2012-GIVE TO THE POOR-NOT THE CHURCH


THIS IS A REWRITE ABOUT WHY, AS A PERSON WHO IS BORN AGAIN AND A BELIEVER IN JESUS, YAH'SHUA, IS CALLED THE CHURCH. YOU ARE THE CHURCH WHEN YOU SAY, I AM GOING TO GIVE A LOT OF MY MONEY TO THE CHURCH WHEN I HIT THIS $320,000,000.00 JACKPOT.

THAT LIKE SAYING IN TRUTH, I AM GOING TO GIVE MYSELF A LOT OF MONEY? SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM.

YOU ARE THE CHURCH, BUILDINGS ARE NOT THE CHURCH. THE BUILDING IS WHERE THE CHURCH MEETS.

REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS, YAH'SHUA, SAID TO SELL WHAT YOU HAVE AND GIVE TO THE POOR, MANY TIMES HE SAID IT.

HOW MANY TIMES DID HE SAY GIVE TO THE CHURCH, UNLESS IT WAS A CHURCH IN NEED OF MONETARY NEED, NONE.

 BUT AS FAR AS YOU GIVING TO YOUR OWN CHURCH, MOST OF IT DOESN'T GET ALLOCATED TO THE POOR AS IT SHOULD. NO, IT GETS ALLOCATED TO, TOO MANY PEOPLE EMPLOYED AS A PART OF A BUSINESS, INSTEAD OF A CHURCH, WHERE THE PEOPLE WORK IN THE CHURCH OF THEIR OWN ACCORD, EXPECTING NOTHING IN RETURN EXCEPT, MAYBE A REWARD FROM JESUS, YAH'SHUA , AT HIS COMING.

THE ONLY PERSON TO RECEIVE MONETARY RETURN FOR HIS WORK IS, HE WHO PREACHES THE WORD.

1CORINTHIANS 9: 14 = EVEN SO, HAS THE LORD ORDAINED THAT THEY WHICH PREACH THE GOSPEL, SHOULD LIVE OF THE GOSPEL.

WHEN A CHURCH SPENDS MORE ON BUILDINGS AND PEOPLE AND OTHER VAIN AND EMPTY GLORY TO A GOD, YAH'WEH, WHO NEEDS NONE OF OUR GLORY, THAN TO THE POOR, IS LIKE SALT, WITHOUT ANY PRESERVATION AND USE.

ITS TIME FOR THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS, TO STEP UP TO THE CALLING YOU WERE CALLED WITH, SELL ALL YOU HAVE AND GIVE TO THE POOR.

IF YOU HAVE A MINISTRY, AS THE CHURCH AT TEXAS, THEN KEEP IT AND WIN SOULS TO CHRIST AND STILL, GIVE TO THE POOR.

IF YOU WANT TO BE PERFECT, AS THE FATHER IN HEAVEN IS, GIVE TO THE POOR.

TAKE MY ADVISE, IF YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR TRUST IN CDS AND OTHER INVESTMENTS, THEN YOU HAVE A LOT OF SPARE MONEY THAT SHOULD NOT BE KEPT FOR YOUR HIGH LIVING, BUT YOU SHOULD GIVE ANY OVER ABUNDANCE TO THE POOR, AND HAVE THE MOST PRECIOUS REWARD YOU CAN HAVE AND PUT YOUR MONEY IN HEAVENLY PLACES,  WHERE RUST, AND MOTH, AND THIEVES, WON'T DESTROY AND STEAL.

YOUR ABUNDANCE OF MONEY, WHEN NOT GIVEN TO THE POOR, IS GOING TO EAT YOU LIKE CANCER.

 WOE TO YOU RICH PEOPLE, WEEP AND CRY, FOR YOUR RICHES WILL EAT YOU UP.

DO WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WON THE $320,000,000.00. I TOLD YAH'WEH, I AM GOING TO KEEP 10% AND GIVE THE OTHER 90% TO THE POOR.